GENERAL STATEMENT OF PRIVACY
This Statement of Privacy applies to all visitors and governs data collection and usage. By using this website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Through the use of this website, we do not automatically collect personally identifiable information from our users. We may gather personal or non-personal information in the future. Non-personal information may include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the website. We improve our products and advertising by using Microsoft Clarity to see how you use our website. By using our site, you agree that we and Microsoft can collect and use this data.
CONVIVIAL LIFE, AND ITS AFFILIATES are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of its website.
The website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a webpage server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not fully experience the interactive features of websites you visit.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, CONVIVIAL LIFE AND ITS AFFILIATES implements three layers of security, one within the website, the second within hosting and the third within the third-party CRM.
CONVIVIAL LIFE, AND ITS AFFILIATES do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CONNECT TO CONVIVIAL LIFE, AND ITS AFFILIATES THROUGH THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS. BY CONNECTING TO CONVIVIAL LIFE, AND ITS AFFILIATES THROUGH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD-PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE.
You may disconnect your account from a third-party account at any time. Users may opt out of Google Remarketing by visiting the following site http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/ Users may also unsubscribe to emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link on an email they receive.
OPT OUT AND UNSUBSCRIBE
You can opt out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt out of receiving any or all communications from CONVIVIAL LIFE, AND ITS AFFILIATES by contacting us here:
– Webpage: https://conviviallife.org/
– Email: email@example.com
– Phone: (941) 260-2180
CHANGES OF THIS STATEMENT
We will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
We welcome your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that we have not adhered to this Statement, please contact our office.
NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES – PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR HEALTH INFORMATION RECORD
Under any circumstance whereby you receive health or medical services from CONVIVIAL LIFE, AND ITS AFFILIATES, a record may be documented This record may include test or examination results, diagnoses, a plan of care, and treatment process. Your health record, including personal identifiable information, serves as a:
· Communication for health professionals who contribute to your care.
· A legal document to verify that services billed were provided.
· A tool in educating health professionals.
· A source of information for public health examiners charged with improving health care or assuring regulatory standards are met.
· A tool to improve the care our partners and we provide, and to ensure quality outcomes are achieved.
YOUR HEALTH INFORMATION RIGHTS
Although your health record is the physical property of CONVIVIAL LIFE, AND ITS AFFILIATES, the information belongs to you. You have the right to:
· Request a restriction on specific uses and disclosures of information.
· Inspect and copy your health record.
· Request an amendment to your health record.
· Obtain an accounting of disclosures of your health information.
· Request communications of your health information by alternative means or locations.
· Revoke your authorization to use or disclose health information.
· Obtain a copy of the Notice of Privacy Practices upon request.
We will not use or disclose your health information without your authorization, except as described in this Notice. We will maintain your health information’s privacy and provide you with a Notice as to our legal duties and privacy practices with respect to the information we collect and maintain about you. We will also abide by the terms of this Notice.
We reserve the right to change our practices to make the new provisions effective for all protected health information we maintain. We will notify you should our information practices change, as needed or required by law.
EXAMPLES OF USES OR DISCLOSURES FOR TREATMENT, PAYMENT, AND HEALTH OPERATIONS
We will use or disclose information for treatment. For example, Information obtained by a nurse, physician, or other members of your health care team will be recorded in your record and used to determine the course of treatment that should work best for you. Your physician will document in your record his/her expectations of the members of your health care team. Members of your health care team will then record the actions they took and their observations. In that way, the physician will know how you are responding to treatment.
We will also provide your physician or a subsequent health care provider with copies of various reports that should assist him/her in treating you if you are referred to another facility.
We will use or disclose your health information for payment. For example, A bill may be sent to you or a third-party payer. The information on or accompanying the bill may include information that identifies you, as well as your diagnosis, procedures, medication, and supplies used.
We will use or disclose your health information for regular health operations. For example, Our physicians or members of the quality improvement team may use information in your health record to assess the care and outcomes in your case and others like it. This information will then be used to continually improve the quality and effectiveness of the health care and services we provide.
OTHER USES OR DISCLOSURES
· Business Associates: There are some services provided in our organization through contracts with business associates, including consultants and support services such as beauty shop, temporary staffing, and non-emergency transportation. We will disclose the minimum necessary health information to our business associates to perform the job we have asked them to do. To protect your health information, we require business associates to safeguard your information appropriately.
· Notification: Health care staff, using their best judgment, may use or disclose information to notify a family member, personal representative, or another person responsible for your care, of your location in the health care facility, and your general condition.
· Directory: Unless you notify us that you object, we will use your name and location in the assisted living and skilled nursing facilities.
· Funeral Directors: We may disclose health information to funeral directors consistent with applicable law to carry out their duties.
· Organ Procurement Organizations: Consistent with applicable law, we may disclose health information to organ procurement organizations or other entities engaged in the procurement, banking, or transplantation of organs for tissue donation and transplant.
· Products and Services: We may contact you to provide information about treatment alternatives or other health-related benefits and services that may be of interest to you.
· Fundraising and Ministry: We may contact you as part of the fundraising efforts as an organization.
· Food and Drug Administration (FDA): We may disclose to the FDA health information relative to adverse events with respect to food, supplements, products and product defects, or post-marketing surveillance information to enable product recalls, repairs, or replacement
· Public Health: As required by law, we may disclose your health information to public health or legal authorities charged with preventing or controlling disease, injury, or disability.
· Law Enforcement: We may disclose health information for law enforcement purposes as required by law, in response to a valid subpoena, or an appropriate oversight agency.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REPORT A PROBLEM
If you have questions and would like additional information, you may contact the CONVIVIAL LIFE, AND ITS AFFILIATES Corporate Compliance or the President & CEO at (941) 260-2180. If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with CONVIVIAL LIFE, AND ITS AFFILIATES using our website or with a federal or state oversight agency. There will be no retaliation for filing a complaint and confidentiality will be protected to the highest degree possible.